Sunday, June 20, 2010

you are my WORLD

爱一个人,未必就要在一起。爱一个人,真的可以放弃一切,包括爱他的资格。
wad he post at fb...wen i saw dis...my heart feel pain...
say 2day 1st..pecah record!!!
mrng 9am oli slp...geng ma??i feel i vry geng d..
i so lte slp cz he..he at cc til 8smetng..
while waitin him..i do my add math folio aso...
gd idea...act i tnk dat mby he sien he wn 5 ppl msg..
i cn b de ppl dat acc hm wen sien...
jz nw...i fon him...
i tALK n talk..bt he jz ans o o o o den den den...
u noe my feel??u dnt i lk dat i aso dnt lk..
lgsg ntg talk v me...feel lk s3macam...y??
den i fon bek u n ask..
you bi yao treat me so cool ma??
u jz say nola..c tng 1st 5 me ltr jiu clz fon liao...
wad i feel???tears dropin lk hell..
y wil bcme lk dis???
wad had i did??i dono...
IM SO SORRY...
lgsg xselera 2 eat..even my favourite tng...


dis few day...dono y..
frm fri til 2day...
day day tears wil drop...
feel pressure...hu cn hear me say?????
fren...OTF...
wad u say are reli hurting me!!!!
act wn liao jie is vry easy!!!depends hw u do...
i feel dat im nt rong i wil jian ci my xiangfa..
if i treat u so cool sur gt my reason wad..
i dono wad u had hear b4...
mby im rei bad gul...
up to u d...lz to say much
act..wad cn i do??
ya.. v lng tme xquarrel..
i aso dwn quarrel...
v xquarrel...
i jz wn v sweet sweet dats al...
cn ma??
did my permintaan vry hard 2 do??
i love u...dats true...
waitin 4 eu alw...
act i wad i had done 4 u in ds almost 7month..
u feel diok bo??notice it bo??
i reli hop 2 noe...
stop here..
dono wad 2 rite..stl waitin hs msg..
dwn cl him le..

No comments:

Post a Comment